TOWN OF ELBA- PROPERTY OWNERS
A revaluation of property within the Town of Elba is scheduled to be completed for
the 2015 assessment year. The project will begin in February of 2015 and will be
completed in the fall of 2015.
An assessor or the assessor’s staff is able to enter the land or construction site,
other than a building, agricultural land or pasture, or a livestock confinement area,
of another if all of the following apply:
1. The assessor or the assessor's staff enters the land in order to make an
assessment on behalf of the state or a political subdivision.
2. The assessor or assessor's staff enters the land on a weekday during daylight
hours, or at another time as agreed upon with the land owner.
3. The assessor or assessor's staff spends no more than one hour on the land.
4. The assessor or assessor's staff does not open doors, enter through open
doors, or look into windows of structures on the land.
5. The assessor or the assessor's staff leaves in a prominent place on the principa
l building on the land, or on the land if there is not a principal building, a notice
informing the owner or occupant that the assessor or the assessor's staff entered the
land and giving information on how to contact the assessor.
Hosting of this website is made possible
in part by the kind sponsorship of the
following local businesses:
Kranzdale Sales Inc.
Dairy Cattle Buyer & Broker
Auctions & Appraisals
Dale Kranz ♦ Joey Kranz
N3931 O'Connor Road
Columbus, WI 53925
WI Registered Auctioneer #1008-52
Animal Dealer License #124006-AD